We’ve been on the road for the past couple of weeks telling a lot of people about HARBOURÂ® – to which we’re pleased to report that the reception has been universally positive. But what with all that talking and pitching the system we became aware that alongside a bag full of differentiators and USPs, what sets HARBOURÂ® ATS apart in the first place is how it’s been built from the core to deliver unprecedented flexibility, configurability and speed to deployment.
So it got us thinking. If itâ€™s really as good and as intuitiveÂ and as fast to set up as we think it is, why not construct aÂ truly entry level version that can be live and the user trained in less than 24hours? And what about pricing it so a Recruiter could put it on a credit card? And so HARBOURÂ® instant ATS was born.
So what dâ€™you get?
- Up to five live jobs at any one time, all branded with your logo
- Unlimited candidate processing for 3 months
- Jobs posted to twitter
- Branded sub-domain url for all jobs
- Each job has â€˜send-to-a-friendâ€™ facility
- Multiple recruiter accounts
- Activity summaries emailed to your designated email account
- Create unlimited online application forms/versions of
- Create auto-sift questions within application forms
- Auto-acknowledgment of applications
- Bespoke email templates for mass or individual candidate communication
- Automated interview scheduling
- Multiple media response tracking and reporting
- Set up within 12-24 hours (*Monday-Friday – 8am-6pm GMT)
And all this for a sub Â£500 price tag.
Whenâ€™s it live?
The system is live and working right now (weâ€™ve already got our first client proving it), but we intend to launch it proper off the back of a dedicated HARBOURÂ® ATS site which will go live in about two weeks (w/c 13th July). And whilst we â€œbeta live proveâ€ the system weâ€™ll also be distributing some promotional codes for completely free set up to those who fancy being an ATS pioneer (you may even get a badge too .
So watch this space (or any other that has driven you here) and weâ€™ll be sure to point you in the right direction when the HARBOUR cat is well and truly out of this particular ATS bag.